How to design the stair case with central stringer beam
Brief overview of RCC Stairs: To build up a stair, reinforced concrete is considered as the most perfect composite construction material.
Reinforced concrete offers the following benefits :-
1. It has good fire resistant capacity
2. It is long lasting and strong as well as rendered non-slippery efficiently
3. It is easily designed for superior widths, extended spans and any height
4. It is shaped easily to any form to fulfill the needs of the Architect
5. It can be cleansed easily
6. Maintenance cost is very low (approx. zero)
7. It is pre-casted or cast-in-situ y.p.
8. To give a superior appearance, apply thin slabs of stone, marble tiles or terrazzo for finishing work.
Download Types and Design of Staircases in PDF
Download Design of Staircases Spreadsheet in Excel