Project Manager's job at in SJ Louis Construction Inc
A suitable Project Manager is needed in SJ LOUIS CONSTRUCTION INC at Rockville, Minnesota, 56369, United States. The candidate needs to have a range of skills and expertise including vast know-how of construction. Experienced and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The description of the job:-
The company - in SJ LOUIS CONSTRUCTION INC is renowned for United States national construction contractor in underground work, tunnelling and mining.
As a national corporation, this company has reputation to work public and private sector alongside east and west coast, helps them to built hand-built reputation.
Company Location - Rockville, Minnesota, 56369, United States North Dakota, United States South Dakota, United States Iowa, United States Wisconsin, United States Must for a candidate: Responsibilities-
- The manager has to guarantee safety and security on the jobsite.
- S/He has to develop project budget and scope of work plan, performing site visits, and reviews specs and drawings. The manager needs to secure any permits required for jobs.
- The project manager required to troubleshoot areas of concern on existing projects. S/he needs to communicate regularly and consistently with customers, engineers, sub-contractors and construction team to provide complete status updates of ongoing projects. Coordinate any required pre-construction meetings.
- The project manager ensures compliance with contract requirements through a thorough familiarization and understanding of project scope.
- S/he needs to prepare, revise and update the project schedule and job budgets. Review budgets versus actual performance with the Project Superintendent on a weekly basis and take corrective action as necessary.
- The project manager will work directly with subcontractors and material suppliers to make certain that all submittals are in order. Manage subcontractors' schedules to ensure timely completion of work. Approve and submit subcontractor invoices for payment.
- The manager will ensure that all extra work is authorized in writing prior to starting additional work, by the owner and all appropriate change order documentation is prepared and executed.
The required skills:
- College degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred . Minimum 5 years of experience in heavy civil underground utilities construction
- Estimating background helpful
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential
- Computer proficiency, including use of construction software, Excel, Word & Outlook.
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time How to apply Job Posted: Less Than 1 Week
Position: Full Time