An exclusive excel based estimating sheet for Beam Analysis and Design
Home » Quantity-take-off Sheets
"RECTBEAM" is a excel-based construction program that can be used for creating analysis and design for rectangular beam or column sections. The construction spreadsheet is specifically designed for calculating the ultimate moment capacity, bar spacing for crack control, moments of inertia for deflection, beam shear and torsion requirements, and member capacity for flexure (uniaxial and biaxial) with axial load.
The spreadsheet also includes a worksheet containing reinforcing bar data tables. This spreadsheet follows the processes and guidelines related to the ACI 318-11 Code.
This construction spreadsheet is based on the references like "Design of Reinforced Concrete" (Ninth Edition) (for ACI 318-11), by Jack C. McCormac & Russell H. Brown and "Notes of the ACI 318-11 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete" (Twelfth Edition), by PCA.
There are eleven (11) worksheets inside this construction spreadsheet :
- Worksheet Name - Description
- Doc - This documentation sheet
- Complete Analysis - Beam flexure, shear, crack control, and inertia
- Flexure - Ultimate moment capacity of singly or doubly reinforced beams/sections
- Crack Control - Crack control - distribution of flexural reinforcing
- Shear - Beam or one-way type shear
Download Rectangular column calculations excel sheet in Excel
- Torsion - Beam torsion and shear
- Inertia - Moments of inertia of singly or doubly reinforced beams/sections
- Uniaxial - Combined uniaxial flexure and axial load
- Biaxial - Combined biaxial flexure and axial load
- Slenderness (Sidesway) - Estimate of slenderness effects for column with sidesway
Rebar Data - Reinforcing bar data tables
The provides the following benefits :-