Download Masonry Column Design Spreadsheet to BS 5628: 2005
If you want to design masonry columns/piers, then Masonry Column Design Spreadsheet is very fruitful for you. This estimating spreadsheet is utilized to design unreinforced masonry columns under vertical load, eccentricity can be assigned in both directions.
The users care benefitted with simple input and transparent output containing a section diagram for faster perception. The engineers can use this spreadsheet to deal with masonry buildings.
There are two types of spreadsheet are available to use :-
- FREE Lite version: Column Design to BS (1.0).
- FULL version: Column Design to BS (1.0).
Single-User Licensed version supports Microsoft Windows Excel version 2007 to 2016. The Company Licensed version supports Microsoft Mac Excel version 2001, 2004, 2011 to 2016.
- A transparent and convenient output (all on a single page);
- Instant synopsis of summary of results;
- Masonry included clay bricks, calcium silicate bricks, autoclaved aerated concrete blocks, aggregate concrete blocks (solid or hollow), solid aggregate concrete blocks laid flat;
- Compressive unit strength are automatically suggested based on masonry type selected;
- Characteristic compressive strength is automatically measured on the basis of unit strength, 'as laid' height and horizontal dimension of blocks (where applicable);
- Option to include load eccentricity in both directions;
- Limiting slenderness check with adherence to BS;
- Design is created following British Standard (BS 5628:1 2005).
Download Download Masonry Column Design Spreadsheet to BS 5628: 2005 in Excel