Quantity Surveying Software - WinQS
A complete quantity surveying system for Quantity Surveyors, Cost Engineers, Government Departments, Consulting Engineers and Contractors.
WinQS depicts a visual picture of all the information, entered in a Bill, on screen. The software contains a full audit trail for knowing who produced and edited an item. One can avail numerous sets of prices for each project to be applied with Bill Production, Estimating, etc.
WinQS automatically update the item and page numbering, summary & collection pages and controlling of paging.
The software comes up with standard libraries which include ASAQS Model Bills, JBCC 2004 Preliminaries, Electrical Work, Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Ventilation Installations, any user-defined Standard Library.
In order to apply for the software one has to pop the dongle and work with WinQS on any computer.
Additionally, one can import different quantity take off conditions to a single BOQ item from different drawings and even from different projects. The changes reflected on the take-off conditions will be contemporized with your estimate.
- WinQS is capable of generating SABS 1200 or Engineering Schedules.
- Easily customizable with layout and wording on all Bill pages.
- All new measuring units can be added. Items, dimensions and whole bills may be HIDDEN and Unhidden.
- Provides monthly valuations supporting trades, work groups, activities, elements or any other user-defined grouping. Valuation of any grouping and/or single BoQ item is also possible.
- Spreadsheet style formula input is applied to insert all dimensions and is saved for editing. Collections and side casts can be entered into dimensions.
- Direct flow of dimensions into the Bill as measured and generates an on screen preview as BoQ totals or as an abstract.
- In order to report the costs at any point inside a project, all measurements are entered into a multi level Location structure. The examples are cost per building or per floor etc.
- For creating libraries for any new projects; reference can be taken from all previous projects alongwith the capability to copy items and/or dimensions from previous projects.
- The Estimating module facilitates the rapid measure of an estimate with price build-up from BoQ items and a BoQ is generated from the estimate measured mechanically.
- Ability to take out costs per Work Group, Element, Work Breakdown or any other (single or multi-level) sort order that is user defined.
- Create a monthly certificate in relation to JBCC2000 Principal Building Agreement with the help of certificate module.
- Contract price adjustment calculations are made with the Haylett Formula.
- In order to highlight the conflicts in tendered rates, a fully comprehensive or summarized analysis of up to six rates at a time can be printed.
WinQS Software download page