GaLa Reinforcement is a useful construction program for structural design and structural analysis
Dr. Ilia Alashki is the creator of GaLa Reinforcement as part of his Ph. D. thesis in 1997-2002, an exclusive construction program for structural design. The most updated version is GaLa Reinforcement 4.1. This robust construction software is used to measure crack widths and cracked concrete stiffness degradation.
The program can deal with non-linear creep, arbitrary cross section geometry, arbitrary reinforcement layout, axial load with double bending moments, etc.
Concrete Design Codes:
• ACI 318-99, AASHTO LRFD 1997
• Eurocode 2
• BS 8110
• CSA-A23. 3-94
• BDS 1988, BDS HT 1989
• NZS 3101-95
• DIN 1045
• UBC 97
1. Design Section: The program is used to estimate the important area associated with reinforcing bars.
2. Check Section: The program examines the capability of R/C cross-section through reinforcement set earlier.
3. Failure Surface: The program estimates and draws interaction failure surfaces of R/C cross-section through reinforcement defined earlier.
4. Stress-strain: The program computes the strains and stresses of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
Link for download GaLa Reinforcement
5. 1/r - EI: The program works out the deflections and rigidities of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
6. 1/r - EI chart: The program estimates and draws the deflection and stiffness charts of R/C cross-section through predefined reinforcement.
7. Crack widths: The program works out the crack width and space connecting the cracks of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.