AmQuake is useful construction software to create the design of masonry buildings in seismic areas
Cervenka Consulting Ltd has developed AmQuake 2.2. The software is very useful in earthquake engineering. This construction program will allow engineers to create the design for protected masonry buildings in seismic areas of Europe.
AmQuake is based on pushover analysis and the corresponding frame method to examine the seismic safety concerning masonry buildings in a graphical easy to use surrounding.
Demo version is set up automatically in the program. The unregistered / unpaid version of the program begins automatically in the demo mode. The demo mode is restricted to 10 frame elements. This limitation does not restrain the illustrations contained in the installation.
This construction software contains the following exclusive features :-
- Brick choice – Choose any masonry unit out of the catalogue of Wienerberger products.
- CAD building floor plan is imported directly through DXF.
- Apply pushover analysis for effective Seismic assessment.
- It is created on the basis of Eurocode 2, 6 and 8.
- Available with 11 European versions and translated into 14 languages.
Link for download www.cesdb.com
Image Courtesy: cesdb.com