Construtech will host an event alias Constructech Technology Day 2015 to explore with next gen construction technology
The Next-Gen Construction Technology Day will be organized in Maggiano's Little Italy, Schaumburg, Ill on 27th Aug.
The Construction Technology Day in 2015 will help the forward thinking construction professionals in their journey to employ next-gen construction technology which will be considered as avant-grade and standard tools in near future.
Definition of Technology Day
Technology Day refers to the leading event specifically designed for construction sectors that will provide guidance to constructional professionals to optimize their efforts for creating a new economy as well as restructure the direction for their company.
Expectation from this event:
There will be demonstration on some of the world's most recognized technology solutions, a half-day seminar highlighting the latest updates of construction. The event will come to an end with the Vision award ceremony and winner lists (Women) of Construction technology.
Types of Participants
Technology Day is organized in each year and it is the meeting place of construction professionals, software contributors, industry mentors, and specialists to create the framework of future construction technology.
Expenses for attending the event:
- For Construction Professionals: Cost of Dinner will be $350 for Conference and Vision Awards; cost of a single pass to participate in the event is $175; the cost of dinner only for Vision Awards will be $30.
- For Vendor and Technology Providers: Cost of Dinner will be $575 for Conference and Vision Awards; cost of a single pass to participate in the event is $299; the cost of dinner only for Vision Awards will be $550.
- For Seller and Technology Providers: Cost of Dinner will be $575 for Conference and Vision Awards; cost of a single pass to participate in the event is $299; the cost of dinner only for Vision Awards will be $55.
- For the Students: The participating students will get huge discount on entry fees and their cost will be ($15 ).
- For Understudies: Conference Pass Only ($15).
At the point when will the occasion happen: The occasion will be held at Maggiano's Little Italy in Schaumburg, Ill. on 27th August 2015.
For any further enquiry regarding advertising and marketing opportunities, please send mail to Lynne Flakus firstname.lastname@example.org