First edition of an exclusive construction reference book alias Concrete and Steel Construction: Quality Control and Assurance, is just published
Mohamed A. El-Reedy has published an exclusive book alias “Concrete and Steel Construction – Quality Control and Assurance”. In short, the book begins with the receipt of materials and then proceeds to the finish of the construction stage.
This construction book highlights all the processes necessary for quality control and assurance of reinforced concrete and steel structures. This book will facilitate the construction professionals to obtain the proper method for accomplishing the superior quality construction projects as well as offers a robust theoretical and practical background. It presents information on quality methods and quality management, and focuses on the principles of quality control.
The book provides all of the quality control and assurance protocols and non-destructive test processes essential for concrete and steel construction projects along with steel materials, welding and mixing, and testing. The book consists of welding jargons and procedures, and explains welding standards and methods throughout the fabrication progression, as well as various welding codes. The book also explores the complete quality management system on the basis of ISO 9001, and presents lots of international and industry building standards and codes.
Buy Now Concrete and Steel Construction: Quality Control and Assurance 1st Edition
• Analyses AISC, ACI, BS, and AWS codes
• Reviews procedures for concrete quality control in hot and cold weather applications together with material properties
• Demonstrates methods for non-destructive testing concerning concrete and steel welding?radiographic, ultrasonic, and penetration and other systems.
• Narrates ISO 9001 standards?useful for organizations to be familiar with superior quality control systems
• Contains a checklist to be treated as a QA template
This construction book can be a great resource for industry professionals as well as for the people who are associated with construction sectors and deal with non-destructive inspection testing toward concrete and steel structures.