AxisVM is a powerful construction program to optimize the structural design process
InterCAD Kft develops AxisVM, a superior quality software package specifically designed for worldwide civil engineers to optimize any structural design.
This construction program facilitates the users to develop any 3D model with the use of combined visual modeling and easy flexibility. There is an sensible graphical user interface that supports all sessions of the progression ranging from definition, analysis and result query.
This construction software offers the following functionalities for the ENGINEERING:
• Analysis of 2D or 3D frames, trusses, beam, ribs with elastic embedding.
• Analysis of 2D or 3D membrane walls, plates, ribbed and elastically embedded plates and shells.
• Analysis of 2D or 3D structures formed with trusses, beams, ribs, membranes, plates and shells in any combination.
• Linear and nonlinear analysis, buckling, vibration, seismic calculation, dynamic (time-history) analysis of 2D or 3D structures developed with trusses, beams, ribs, membranes, plates and shells in any combination.
• Examine of reinforced concrete columns with estimation of the load-moment strength interaction diagram.
• Work out the essential amount of beam reinforcement (on the basis of bending, shear and torsion).
• Compute the necessary amount of reinforcement for reinforced concrete plates, membrane and shells.
• Estimation of cracking to obtain opening and directions for reinforced concrete plates, membrane walls and shell structures.
• Spot footing design: iterative size calculation, check of efficiency.
• Steel design, verifying efficiency.
• Solid, LVL and GLULAM timber design, verifying efficiency.
• Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / XP64 / Vista32 / Vista64 / Windows 7 (32 bits) / Windows 7 (64 bits)
• Superior quality graphical user interface for 2D / 3D modeling
Image Courtesy: cesdb.co
• Rapid analysis engine, optimized for numerous core processors
• Data exhange with other CAD programs
• Report Maker
• Programmable AxisVM COM-interface
Link for download AxisVM