10 biggest upcoming construction projects in U.S. started in November 2014
Go through the following lists which enlist the 10 biggest upcoming construction projects in U.S. started in November 2014.
The construction professionals can locate these types of projects geographically as well as get clear ideas regarding the commencement of the jobsite works.
The biggest projects categorized by their nature, can provide a great impact on total dollar and square footage volumes.
Besides, the time period and size of these projects also affect market forecasts.
- New Jersey: Engineering/Civil - Hackensack River Wittpenn Bridge, New Jersey Department of Transportation - $200
- New York: Engineering/Civil - Hugh L Carey Tunnel & Brooklyn Plaza, MTA Bridges & Tunnels - $283
- New York: Commercial - South Ferry Terminal Complex Electical & HVAC, Whitehall St NTA New York City Transit - $194
- Florida: Engineering/Civil - Tampa International Airport Automated People Mover, 4160 George J Bean Pkwy, Hillsborough Co Aviation Authority - $197
- Kentucky: Jefferson County - Institutional, USACE Great Lakes District Building Facility, US Army Corps of Engineers District - $240
- Louisville: Institutional - Louisville District Mission Boundaries Building, US Army Corps of Engineers Louisville - $200
- Louisiana: Shreveport - Industrial, Benteler Steel Tube Manufacturing Plant, (1 structure; 1 story) 11650 Highway 1 Benteler Company, - $975
- North Dakota: Engineering/Civil - Fargo Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Membrane, (1 structure) City of Fargo - $236
- California: Commercial - Sacramento Kings Arena, (1 structure; 7 stories) L Street, Fulcrum Group - $448
- San Francisco: Residential - Transbay Block 9 Apartments Design Build, (1 structure; 42 stories) 1st & Folsom Sts(Northwest Corner), BRIDGE Housing Corp - $250