The Design of Prestressed Concrete Bridges: Concepts and Principles
Design and analysis - Robert Benaim discovered the relationship between two. The artistic and technical aspects are the main thing to be discussed here.
This is amazing book which depicts modernism in engineering architecture. The analysis is quite detail and extensive.
The method of construction may use to set up bridges and any other sub structures. This book can guide the reader about best possible outcome in construction.
This book facilitates concrete bridge designers to thicken their scope in design and provides an analysis of the essential calculations and methods.
- The Design
- Basic ideas
- Concrete that reinforced
- Concrete Prestressing
- Statically Determinate Beams Prestressing
- Continuous Beams Prestressing
- Expression of Bridges and the Design of Substructures
- The General Principles of Concrete Deck Design
- The Design of Bridge Deck Components
- Detail of what is Precast Beams
- Voided Slabs and Multi-Cell Box Girders and Solid Slabs.
- Ribbed Slabs
- Box Girders
- Counter-Cast Technology for Box Section Decks
- The Construction of Girder Bridges
- The Effect of Scale on the Method of Construction
- The Design and Construction of Arches
- Cable Supported Decks.
Authored by Robert Benaime The Design of Prestressed Concrete Bridges: Concepts and Principles has proved handy to architecture.