Constructing a building the major security aspects needed
Designing and constructing a building is depending on security of the building and control system.
This is depending on the size and complicatedness of the building. Authored by Ganesh Mishra, the article has published in theconstructor.org
The building security and control system:
- Monitor electrical installations
- Control the same
- Check the fire protection
- Check the escape route
For the tall building, the special system is required. Some important points:-
- Fire detection
- Fire repression
- Residential protection
- People's movement
- Smoke control
In any major building, it is required for control and monitor heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems. A single updated electronic system is required.
Some measure to be taken:-
- External and internal conditioned programme requirement
- Data collection for maintenance
- Essential smoke-free zones and escape routes in the event of fire.
- Security interlocks, surveillance and access control.
- Energy management system (EMS)
- Building automation system (BAS)
- Building Management System (BMS)
Image Courtesy & Ref: theconstructor.org