SAFI Bridge is a useful construction program to Analyze & design 2D and 3D bridge models
Home » Quantity-take-off Sheets
The SAFI Bridge program is very useful for engineers to study, validate, assess, generate and design large and complicated 2D and 3D bridge models having different types and sizes on the basis of standard or non-standard moving loads. With this construction program, the engineers can validate and design steel, composite, reinforced concrete, bridges together with pre-stressed bridge girders.
The SAFI bridge analysis component of the program is based on the autonomous and customary code and it contains incomparable graphical user interface.
The SAFI Bridge program contains the following features :-
• The program accomplishes numerous simultaneous or non simultaneous standard and non standard moving loads analysis with plain and complicated procedures.
• The program consists of a wide-ranging library containing more than 25 standard trucks and a moving load editor for user defined trucks and trains.
• The moving loads can be transmitted to selected elements of the model.
• Impact factors are assigned for a whole truck load or following a per axle basis along with lane loads. Axles can be expanded on the basis of some bridge design codes like the CAN/CSA S6-06 code
• Lateral distribution factors toward moment, shear and deflection are substantiated.
• Envelopes of response are procured with the integration of moving loads, lane loads and non moving loads.
• Incremental analysis is performed considering staged constructions.
• Load factors are established automatically by the program while analyzing a subsisting bridge.
• The advanced query engine is applied to determine the relevant forces and utmost values at any point of the structure
Download SAFI Bridge Sheet
• SAFI Bridge facilitates the query analysis results and associated results at any point of the structure
• SAFI Bridge can assess and design steel, composite, reinforced concrete, bridges together with pre-stressed bridge girders.