Lamprell is seeking a Contracts Administrator reporting to Quantity Surveyor
Lamprell, the well known solution provider in engineering and contracting services to the onshore and offshore oil & gas and renewable energy industries, is seeking a Contracts Administrator who will work in tandem with Quantity Surveyor by reporting to him.
- Make sure that administrative function is accomplished compliant with company policies, systems and methods.
- Make sure that Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) responsibilities are executed according to the policies of the company.
- Support the quantity surveyor by dealing with the major projects commercially.
- Execute the functionalities of the Quantity Surveyor on selected minor projects.
- Accomplish the “time and motion” learning on projects facilitating the computation of production of constants as well as allowing a superior understanding of troubles occurred throughout projects and assisting the formation of more streamlined work processes.
- Providing supporting hand to the Quantity Surveyor to set up monthly statements and final accounts for agreement with the clients nominated representative. Organize the invoices in tandem with the company accounts department to be assessed by the Quantity Surveyor before submitting to the client.
- Create and preserve the latest records of materials purchases and deliveries to get the perfect monthly turnover figures.
- Support the Quantity Surveyor in producing month wise project performance statements maintaining all essential & latest records comprising labour, materials deliveries, consumables, equipment etc . Percentage achievement figures are presented to the Cost Management Software. Measure of finished work scopes to facilitate recording and advising project production norms on each month.
- Aid in creating of cash flow projections.
- Measurement of quantities and the making of production constants for every project.
- Help in generating project completion reports evaluating production constants as a guide to future estimates.
Experience: The deserving candidate should have at least 8 to 10 years’ experience and should be a graduate. Candidates having identical industry background will get advantages.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Ref – Contracts Administrator in the subject line.
Image Courtesy: saudiarabiajobs.pro