Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction (RII60613) - an exclusive course for civil engineers
Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction (RII60613) is a useful online as well as online + personal 1 on 1 training course designed for skilled civil managers, Superintendents, Civil Engineers, Owners to streamline their career in civil management covering civil construction, civil infrastructure or civil works.
In order to obtain this Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction (RII60613), one should complete the 12 units included in the course. The time period of the course will vary from 6 weeks to 18 months. It depends upon your prior experience and the allotted time for completing the course.
Eligibility to attend the course:-
- Your age should be 21 years or older.
- 3+ years of experience in civil construction management.
- Sound knowledge in working with leading civil projects.
- Access to a workplace where one can build or assess policies and systems – civil, environment, risk, quality...
Topics covered in the course:-
- acknowledgment of your experience and previous learning
- Online training, materials
- Templates and resources
- Appraisal tips and oral assessment instructions
- On the spot submission of assessments + notification of submission
- Access to library – wealth of Resources...
- Immediate feedback and notification when work is evaluated
- Email support
- Monthly management tip newsletter
- Track improvement of your assessments online
- Phone, fax, email support
- No off the job or contact hours essential
- Assessments based on your current projects or case studies
- 2 FREE supplementary scopes to offer extra evidence
- Get training under specialists having far-reaching experience
For enrolment and other information, visit www.globaltraining.edu.au