A position is vacant for Project Manager (Roads and Infrastructure) in Al Marwan Group Holding
Al Marwan Group Holding, located at Sharjah (United Arab Emirates), is seeking a Project Manager (Roads and Infrastructure).
The deserving candidates should have to undertake the following job responsibilities:-
• Deal with the project as well as make sure that the project is completed within scheduled time and budget with quality as planned. Also take responsibilities for reporting projects risks to senior management accompanied by solutions and alternatives.
• Accountable for controlling a project during the project life cycle (planning to close out). Direct and manage the complete project team with guarantee for safety, applicability, and to-cost delivery of the projects.
• Liable to make sure the delivered products fulfill the requirements of the stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Supervise the project planning, design; construction and approval processes.
• Runs the project schedule and settles interdependencies.
• Organize all the project stakeholders; internal departments, consultants and contractors.
- Accomplish the project management plan ensuring stakeholders are considered.
- Keep an eye on the advancement against targets and resolve composite problems amid stakeholders.
- Deal with project budgets and reports progress against budget.
- Build and assess (Request for Proposal) RFP documents and bring together with all stakeholders then evaluate the investors proposals.
- Tailor the Project briefs, technical scope of work and preliminary Concept plan requisites for the land masses for all developments.
- Make sure that the service needed by other Departments (i.e. Planning & Development, Procurement) is delivered timely following requirements of the project.
- Provide the latest technical aspects of development to the management and drives the service providers to distribute as indicated by the agreements
- Synchronization with all departments on all technical requirements and delivery.
- Administer the delivery of projects in accordance with settled time frames
- Settle and synchronize with related service providers like Operations, on technical, engineering and maintenance requirements
- Organize with the procurement department and work inside their framework.
- Perform on behalf of the Commercial Department to offer the in-house development and technical know-how to fulfill the requirements of the Commercial Division and the Commercial Subsidiaries.
Education Qualification – Must possess a BS degree in Civil Engineering.
For further inquiry, send mail to email@example.com or call +971 6 53 45 222
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
- Project Management
- Contract Negotiations, Management & Audits & Compliance
- Budget Development & Planning
- People Management & Teamwork integration
- Good knowledge with service authorities like RTA, DEWA, SEWA, Dubai Multiplicity & Sharjah Multiplicity.
- Roads & Infrastructure experience
- 10 - 12 years or more experience in engineering and Construction Project Management
Image Courtesy: volvoce.com