Construction Project Manager with BD Skillset
An experienced Project Manager is needed for our multi-disciplinary company in a specialist field to join our professional and highly skillful construction team. Typical projects are circa $10m to $30m however some projects have been up to $100m.
With a difficult and ongoing workplace, our client’s project assortment covers industries such as commercial and composite services industrial. Experience in health projects or food processing projects would be beneficial. As a Project Manager, he will be given the chance to direct and to directly involved in the design, construction and commissioning of product lines and services.
This position will be office based with regular short-term travel required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General project management and help out in contract supervision.
- Programming and forecasting.
- Preparation of tender packages and calling of tenders.
- Set up construction program and supervise progress.
- Deal with the project cost plans to estimate to make sure project is delivered within budget.
- Evaluate completed work to make certain quality finish is achieve in line with specifications.
- Administer progress claims for work completed.
- Administer growth claims for work completed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Third qualification in Construction Management, Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the construction industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a project management role with experience to industrial and service heavy commercial projects over $20m.
- Food manufacturing exposure would be advantageous.
- Ability to build relationship with people at all levels.
This is a full time job with a company that is very much about providing innovation, inspiration and progress for its team members and offers continuing development with career succession opportunities. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click on “Apply” now to submit your resume or contact Sam Barnes via email at email@example.com.
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Salary: $150k - $220k p.a.
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Construction Project Management: National multi-disciplinary construction corporation, head in the engineering, design and construction space, brilliant development, career evolution and customs